WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU
From resource consents, project coordination
and scoping to policy planning and reviews…
We’re here to help
- Preparation and coordination of resource consent applications.
- Planning assessments in accordance with statutory and local authority requirements, including preliminary evaluation of issues and merits of proposal.
- Coordinating specialist consultants in support of an application, leading to and following lodgement.
- Provision of expert evidence and submissions for Council and Court hearings, preparation for mediations and review of specialist evidence.
- Carrying out consultation with key stakeholders and affected parties.
- Review of development projects and site options.
- Review local and statutory requirements specific to potential resource management issues.
- Provide scoping reports and professional advice on project feasibility and nature of assessments require.
- District plan review and formulation for local authorities.
- Management of district plan review process including consultation with key stakeholders.
- Preparation of reporting in accordance with Schedule 1 (RMA) requirements.
- Preparation of submissions and presentation of evidence at hearings.
- Review and processing of resource consent applications on behalf of local authorities.
- Preparation of notification and hearings reports and representation at hearings.
- Reviews for local authorities including regulatory processes, legal compliance, and customer service.
- Documentation and reporting reviews.
- Submission and specialist assessment reviews.
- Preparation and coordination of private plan change applications.
- Reporting for plan change processes.
- Consultation and negotiation with council and key stakeholders.
- Preparation and presentation of evidence at plan change hearings.